Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
All_Brains

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 am

Hello

I have joined here based on an invitation from this forum's admin at RD forum.

I have left Islam over 15 years ago and I do think that all religions are man-made. I have also reached the conclusion that God as portrayed in these religions are nothing but a figment of our own imagination.

I run my own forum and blog as stated in my signature and I actively participate in many religious forums on the net.

I am a Psychologist and a Linguist. My father is from Egypt and my mother is Irish, so both English and Arabic are native tongues to me. I also know German, Spanish, French, Italian, Latin and Hebrew.

I look forward to discussing my point of views with all of you.

Regards
All_Brains
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freefaith.myfreeforum.org
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Assalamulaikum All_Brains,

Welcome to the forum! Please enjoy your stay! We all look forward to exchanging views with you.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Assalaymulaykum,

May I remind you that this site is not for advertising...

especially your personal blogs...

Thank you...


Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:27 pm

Romi, it's completely fine. It's All_Brain's signature. It's not advertising as much as expressing. As you mature on this forum, you'll understand.

Peace Within

Assalamulaikum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Assalamulaikum,

Don't talk nonsense. The rules are the rules, whether it is a signature or not, that is still propagating/advertising...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Brains

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:11 am

Romi Topi wrote:
Assalaymulaykum,

May I remind you that this site is not for advertising...

especially your personal blogs...

Thank you...


Allah Hafiz

Hello there my Muslim friend!

1. I will only accept comments like these from the forum admin/mod.

2. I have merely announced my affiliation of a very similar in nature forum, which discussed theology and God.
Advertising would have been the right term if my signature suggested the sale of printers and computer RAMs!

3. I have been personally hand-picked by the admin of this forum knowing my background and was invited to join the debate. My signature is no surprise to anyone.

I wonder if you would have reacted the same way, should my "advertising" have been of Islam nature?!!??

I will start soon few topics explaining why Islam is a man-made religion and I am sure you'll be around.

Regards
All_Brains
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freefaith.myfreeforum.org
All_Brains

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 am

Peace Within wrote:
Romi, it's completely fine. It's All_Brain's signature. It's not advertising as much as expressing. As you mature on this forum, you'll understand.

Peace Within

Assalamulaikum

Impressive from a young man your age! You obviously have a nick-name that reflects your true nature! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freefaith.myfreeforum.org
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Assalaymulaykum,

Ha, you shouldn't worry too much.
The Peace Within and I do like to play "pranks" on each other.

Well, there has been level of concern on the forum due to some "People's" behavior.
Hence, people are on the watch.

It hardly bothers me, you can accept comments from whoever you like.
However, since he has spoken, I will not make a "Mountain of a Mowhill."


Last but not least, I also hope to see you around in the forums.


Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Brains

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm

Romi Topi wrote:
Assalaymulaykum,

Ha, you shouldn't worry too much.
The Peace Within and I do like to play "pranks" on each other.

Well, there has been level of concern on the forum due to some "People's" behavior.
Hence, people are on the watch.

It hardly bothers me, you can accept comments from whoever you like.
However, since he has spoken, I will not make a "Mountain of a Mowhill."


Last but not least, I also hope to see you around in the forums.


Allah Hafiz

Cheers Romi and thanks for the welcome. I will indeed depend a lot on you to verify things that don't make sense to me in Islam. You seem like a guy who calls the spade a spade and that is rapidly becoming a rare quality in our today's overboard PC world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freefaith.myfreeforum.org
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Salaam All_Brains,

Indeed you're very welcome here. I felt the need that we should have all types of people on this forum, regardless of the nature of any system of thought. Please do post your inquiries in a weeks' time. Almost all of the members on this forum have left for a Habitat for Humanity meeting in the Philippines. I wont be coming online much either--just enough so that the website will be up and running. I will be posting, however, but just a 'few liners'. Anyways welcome once again!

Allah Hafiz,
Peace Within

P.S. Romi is still young and very new to the nature of online discussions. I will review the forum etiquettes not just with him, but with everyone shortly (by next week, when the members return).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
All_Brains

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Peace Within wrote:
Salaam All_Brains,

Indeed you're very welcome here. I felt the need that we should have all types of people on this forum, regardless of the nature of any system of thought. Please do post your inquiries in a weeks' time. Almost all of the members on this forum have left for a Habitat for Humanity meeting in the Philippines. I wont be coming online much either--just enough so that the website will be up and running. I will be posting, however, but just a 'few liners'. Anyways welcome once again!

Allah Hafiz,
Peace Within

P.S. Romi is still young and very new to the nature of online discussions. I will review the forum etiquettes not just with him, but with everyone shortly (by next week, when the members return).


Take it easy mate! Running your own forum can be a draining and time consuming experience, specially in the very beginning when you have small amount of members. I think once you pass the 500 members you need not to look back, the thing can literally run itself. I am in your position myself and I know how it feels.

By the way, I am not against Islam and don't wish the destruction of Islam. I merely long for people to be free and be able to look at things closely and make their won decisions. I was once a Muslim and I was still a good guy!

I still have many Muslim friends and whilst we disagree on theology, we still enjoy a game of football and a movie...

Being humane and respectful is above all....and if there is really a God, then let's let him judge at the end of it all!

Chat to you later guys!

All_Brains
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freefaith.myfreeforum.org
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 pm

All_Brains wrote:
Peace Within wrote:
Salaam All_Brains,

Indeed you're very welcome here. I felt the need that we should have all types of people on this forum, regardless of the nature of any system of thought. Please do post your inquiries in a weeks' time. Almost all of the members on this forum have left for a Habitat for Humanity meeting in the Philippines. I wont be coming online much either--just enough so that the website will be up and running. I will be posting, however, but just a 'few liners'. Anyways welcome once again!

Allah Hafiz,
Peace Within

P.S. Romi is still young and very new to the nature of online discussions. I will review the forum etiquettes not just with him, but with everyone shortly (by next week, when the members return).


Take it easy mate! Running your own forum can be a draining and time consuming experience, specially in the very beginning when you have small amount of members. I think once you pass the 500 members you need not to look back, the thing can literally run itself. I am in your position myself and I know how it feels.

By the way, I am not against Islam and don't wish the destruction of Islam. I merely long for people to be free and be able to look at things closely and make their won decisions. I was once a Muslim and I was still a good guy!

I still have many Muslim friends and whilst we disagree on theology, we still enjoy a game of football and a movie...

Being humane and respectful is above all....and if there is really a God, then let's let him judge at the end of it all!

Chat to you later guys!

All_Brains

Salaam All_Brains!

When I read you were a linguist, it immediately caught my attention. I admire your eagerness to learn new languages and increase your fold of understanding of different cultures. They say a change in one's language, ultimately can lead a change to one's way of life. But I see, that when a person learns, rather than change his mother tongue, he becomes well versed in the particulars. Latin, Hebrew, Arabic. Ahh, those are the languages I wish I knew! You must tell me how long it took for you to learn so many!

I know you're not 'against or for the destruction of Islam'. I can see you want people to examine the other side of the portrait, of which you feel is necessary to view. I think that's a legitimate reason as long as evidence is the prevalent matter. Talk to you soon All_Brains! I have a soar throat! I think I'm going to get some sleep and hope this goes away by morning!

Allah Hafiz
Peace Within


P.S. Trust me this website takes a lot of my time! I hope it pays of in the end bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everyone!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Faith of Freedom Community :: New Members-
Jump to: