Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself

Go down 
+19
(ayesha)
ib91
Lord Energy
fatimarizvi786
Abdullah50
Baiggg
celerity21
ridzvidz
hellboy77
druidboy
raindrops
mo23
Zulfiqar07
Topi
saleha.khan
ash
Admin
Peace Within
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Baiggg wrote:
Salaam! Aoa, Hey, Hi, Yo! (making sure no one feels left out! Razz )

Wow this is an amazing forum! Such a worthy cause...I myself was inspired to join this when my friends informed me about this in school. I would like to thank the creators of this for thinking of such a wonderful idea.
I am a 16 year old pakistani student living abroad in the USA. I go to high school in houston. Even though I may live far away I am still intrested on expanding my awareness of such topics. My favorite colors are blue and black. As I probably will not have much knowledge about the topics discusssed I am hoping to use this as a sort of learning experience. Anyways, great job on the forum guys and i wish the best of luck. MashAllah
Tc..AH, Good bye, peace! Razz

Salaam! Aoa, Hey, Hi, Yo! (just borrowin a page from your book hehe Razz)

Welcome to the forum Emad. I'd like to thank you for joining the forums (only cuz he asked me to Razz). haha Hope u have fun... post away wherever you like and be cool... just dont spam or flame or anything lik that, i'll hav to ban u then Very Happy. Feel free to post your questions and/or opinions too, no one's gonna randomly bash u (if they do, u have the mods on ur side, lolz). Neways, thnx again for joinin the fourm.
peace,
Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
https://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
Zulfiqar07

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Salam
Alright Baigg, hope u gain something out of this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abdullah50

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:16 pm

asalmu aliekum wa rahmatul allah wa barakatu(Just wanted to broaden it xD)

the name is abdullah and I'm very interested to see this website grow and someday convince the ideals of Islam throughout the world
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Abdullah50 wrote:
asalmu aliekum wa rahmatul allah wa barakatu(Just wanted to broaden it xD)

the name is abdullah and I'm very interested to see this website grow and someday convince the ideals of Islam throughout the world

Abdullah50, welcome my friend. This is the place to be! And Walikum Salaam! Smile

Mulciber Ilus
Back to top Go down
Baiggg

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome! So I guess I'll do it as well...HEY ABDULLAH! Very Happy hope you enjoy this forum and that it helps you!
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Baiggg wrote:
Thanks guys for the welcome! So I guess I'll do it as well...HEY ABDULLAH! Very Happy hope you enjoy this forum and that it helps you!

Passionate--yet, so young.
Back to top Go down
Baiggg

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:47 pm

hey mulciber...hahaha..yes i may have been raised here in the US but I know better than to forget my roots and my religion. I think that others should do the same! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Baiggg wrote:
hey mulciber...hahaha..yes i may have been raised here in the US but I know better than to forget my roots and my religion. I think that others should do the same! Very Happy

I agree. Only 99.9 Percent.

Mulciber Ilus

P.S. You're very welcome here Baigg! Do try to bring more people into this forum!
Back to top Go down
fatimarizvi786

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Salaam all! My name is Fatima Rizvi and I'm here because...well I think this is an awesome cause and if used productively, will be extremely informative. I go to UT at Austin and I am the public relations director for an organization here that we call the Society for Islamic Awareness (SIA). And honestly, this forum is exactly what our organization aims to do, reach out to average people and spread awareness, calrify misconceptions, etc. Thanks a lot Mustafa. Smile Take care and KH.
Back to top Go down
Lord Energy

Lord Energy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Hey everybody. I'm Nadim and I joined Faith of Freedom to clear up some of the misconceptions of Islam. I don't want to pick on peoples' views or even try to change them (well...maybe if you're racist), all I wish to do is help tear down this false mask that's hidden the real face of Islam. Oh and if you're wondering...Lord Energy is just a childhood alias I used to use for playing video games Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 am

Salaam! Salaam!

Have a great time here Lord Energy! Invite all buddies to this here forum!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
druidboy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:36 am

thnx for the warm welcome guys...oh moose...i'm not Christian by the way lol...i'm Buddhist...don't worry, no offense taken. this site is rly kicking off

Make sure you get some people over here!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:57 pm

druidboy wrote:
thnx for the warm welcome guys...oh moose...i'm not Christian by the way lol...i'm Buddhist...don't worry, no offense taken. this site is rly kicking off

Bhuddhist? Ahh, you should tell me more about it in our similarities section. I have a vague understanding of bhuddism! Englithen me sometime!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:36 am

Assalamulaykum,
Welcome,

Yes, invite your friends to also join this forum. We would like to get as much as possible...
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Asslamulaikum!

I would like to proudly announce that we have another expert in the field of Islam join us. She'll introduce herself inshallah, but if any of you have a question of Islam that we cannot answer, do pm proudmuslimah. Mashallah I feel that she's the very person we've been looking for.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:59 pm

Assalmualikum, This is Abdullah...well that not really my real name, but it means Slave of Allah, which we all are. Its really nice to be a part of this!
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Abdullah, welcome my friend! Do invite your brother! I know Eemaad would love discussing here! You should recommend this site to him!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Hey Lord Energy, u said
Quote :
don't want to pick on people
but you picked on me in one of the discussion....
anyways, Have fun in Philippines..
w.salam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:08 pm

Salam Peace within, i would recommend the site, but he barely has time to sleep these days in college.. Eemad ..u know he studies more than he is supposed to...but i will stilll try to tell him..
W.salam
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Do tell him, this is an exciting venture he just can't afford to miss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:18 pm

I will not let him miss this
Quote :
exciting venture
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Has your brother joined the MSA yet? The Muslim Youth Association?

By the way....I was thinking...what improvements do you think this site needs?
Back to top Go down
ib91

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 pm

hey guys wats sup this is ibs
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Ibs welcome welcome. I know this wont be that exciting this week, but inshallah, when people get back from the Philippines, we'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Well, for starters

you can put a Main News Board

and a FeedBack/Suggestion Board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Faith of Freedom Community :: New Members-
Jump to: