Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself

Go down 
+19
(ayesha)
ib91
Lord Energy
fatimarizvi786
Abdullah50
Baiggg
celerity21
ridzvidz
hellboy77
druidboy
raindrops
mo23
Zulfiqar07
Topi
saleha.khan
ash
Admin
Peace Within
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace Within

Peace Within

Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Sigh, you always have something on your mind, don't you? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I would definitely agree with Romi Topi. Have a separate section for Feedback.
heres another suggestion: It would be better if u could get the Chat box on the top for all pages, and not just for the index.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything. Give me up till the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 am

Assalaymulaykum,

Just out of curiosity, when do those people plan to come back from the Philippines ?
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:25 am

In about a week's time.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
(ayesha)

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:38 pm

ASA.

My name's Ayesha. Hm...I like reading, and writing. I also like being with friends and making people laugh.

Oh, and I don't have a "favorite" color cause I like them all too much. =)

I'm sure this foum will help all of us learn more about Islam. Smile
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:40 pm

Salaam Ayesha!

We always have room for more! Smile Do get your female friends to come and join!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Assalaymulaykum,

invite your friends too...

welcome...
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Once again when did you become our official welcomer?

o.0

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Degree

Degree

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:50 am

Hello!

I saw this website on Yahoo Answers, and thought that I might as well join! I'm a Muslim and love the layout of this website. I hope to contribute as much as I can to the knowldege of this forum.

Degree
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 am

Salaam Degree!

Welcome! Mashallah! Good to see you online! I love your screen name. Maybe you can elaborate on what it means?

Peace Within
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:48 am

MashaAllah, This website has been growing pretty fast this week.
Back to top Go down
Degree

Degree

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:54 am

I just joined so I wouldn't know! lolll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 am

I assure you of that...you might be the 1st person to join without being invited by the Admins...very nice.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:00 pm

No no there were others who were invited without the Admins directly contacting them. Oh Abdallah! lol!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Assalaymulaykum,

Welcome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 pm

So, Degree where are you from?
Most of us here live in Saudi Arabia.
Anyways, please help us grow, please invite your friends regardless of how much they know about Islam...If this forum proves to be good, we might get our own website, which will be even better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Dude, how am i supposed to know...you life at this forum...might as well have invited everyone..lol..
so, i take that back
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Hmmm! Well I'm just happy he's here. He likes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles though apparently! Smile

Peace Within
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:15 pm

haha...then u should be like yoda..Are u?
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Well I kinda am...Let me tell you guys a little about myself! Smile

Peace Within

Well.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:18 pm

go ahead..dont be shy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:22 pm

i guess u are shy...that would be one of ur qualities...haha
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:25 pm

I've had a great upbringing. My parents have never forced faith or anything in particular on me. They've always let me make my own decisions, which I feel is a diplomatic way to teach children.

I love to write. I'm in the process of writing two manuscripts - I'm actually rewriting them since I felt my voice was a bit immature. One's writing needs to mature before anyone can think about getting their work published. It takes discipline - writing is not something for the fanatics.

I feel writing is more than an art. Especially when you look at it objectively. How will it benefit the world? Mankind? If you want to bring a change, you have to think out of the box. Just make sure your 'incentives' are good. And always make sure your audience is something that can easily see the realities of your work.

Besides my love for writing, I love comparative religion. I see every religion, every faith points to Islam. Either the sacred scriptures mention Islam, or is implies a future state that will be founded by "Muhammad". It's interesting. Everything from the RigVeda to the Bible, mention Islam either by name or implicaiton.

What do I like doing on my spare time? Read, read, read! I love reading about history. It makes me wonder. Why do we keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again? Only because we're ignorant, and always will be ignorant by nature. I'll write more about myself later! Need to get some rest!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Ah...just to add to ur qualt....
You like being Verbose...u write more than you are supposed to...plz try to control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Faith of Freedom Community :: New Members-
Jump to: