Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

bible said fallow muhammad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
world-prisoner

PostSubject: bible said fallow muhammad   Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Stop clinging to me; for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren (disciples), and say to them, 'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.' (John 20: 17).

(5:72] They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Al-Masih the son of Maryam." But said Al-Masih: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah, Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

CLV Lk 19:27 `However, these, my enemies, who are not willing for me to reign over them--lead them here and slay them in front of me.'"

64] Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will)."

The answer is in John 16:http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. So true spirit is true prophet, false spirit is false prophet, but how do we know? The bible is given us a test

This is the test:
By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist. 1 John 4:1-6.

Holy Quran:3:45 Lo! The angels said: "O Mary! Behold, God sends thee the glad tiding, through a word from Him, [of a son] who shall become known as the Christ Jesus, son of Mary, of great honour in this world and in the life to come, and [shall be] of those who are drawn near unto God.

So Mohammed is a true spirit

. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion ++++==== I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now

In Deuteronomy 18:18 We find God said to Moses the following:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
Regarding this verse, Christians used to interpret it as a prophecy about the coming of the Messiah, and Christian missionaries used to invent so many things to prove the similarity between Jesus and Moses (peace be upon them),but it's self-refuting claim, as it can be refuted by a single verse from Deuteronomy, let's read..
Deuteronomy 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
So this verse from Deuteronomy refutes the claim of "Prophet like unto Moses" to be Jesus (peace be upon them) as Jesus was one of the Prophets of Israel.

Song of Songs 5:16
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is (altogether lovely). This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

listen to quran then and see the truth >>www.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://readmythenameofallah.spaces.live.com/
Christ's Truth

PostSubject: Re: bible said fallow muhammad   Thu May 29, 2008 5:20 am

Hey this would be my first post, and I thought I would jump right into the reason of why I'm here. I read the welcome sentence on this forum saying that you guys welcome people of all systems of though were welcome, and I decided to join in, and help add a little more Christian input onto the forum. Yes, I am a Christian, but I hope that we can discuss our beliefs like men, with humble hearts.

Ok, so now lets address the post.

From what it seems like, you are mistaking the Christian belief of the Holy Spirit, for the coming of Muhammad. Now here I tell you the truth, none of these verses in John are referring to Muhammad. They are referring to the Holy Spirit as I said before, which is part of the Trinity of God. The Trinity is a pretty basic belief of a standard Christian. The Trinity consists of God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the comforter of which is talked about in verse 7 of the King James Translation. (use the American Standard version, it is more accurate to the original text, the King James Version is a translation interpreted from the Roman Catholic Church during medieval times. The Roman Catholic Church misinterpreted many scriptures, and toyed with them to get them to say what they wished.) As I was saying the Holy Spirit is the comforter not Muhammad. The Holy Spirit is received by living Christians who accept it, and guides them (not always so obviously) but it nudges us, and at certain times it might do powerful things through us.

As to the verse in Deuteronomy, it is referring to Christ. In 34:10 it is merely saying that no profit like Moses had arisen in Israel that God had felt was as powerful.

Any responses questions? This forum doesn't seem that active, so I won't be checking my post everyday.

Thanks for reading.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile

bible said fallow muhammad
Page 1 of 1