Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skype chat room ( tuff qestion againts islam +answer ^_*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
world-prisoner

world-prisoner

skype chat room ( tuff qestion againts islam +answer ^_*) Empty
PostSubject: skype chat room ( tuff qestion againts islam +answer ^_*)   skype chat room ( tuff qestion againts islam +answer ^_*) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Another Christian Martyr in Iraq

Every night on the news we hear updates of violence in Iraq. The war continues and commentators debate whether American soldiers should be there or not. What we do not hear about is the plight of Christian nationals in Iraq. For them a spiritual war wages.

When "Muhammad" first converted to Christianity from Islam, he kept his new faith a secret. In fact, the first person he told outside of his wife and son was a Christian named "Joseph." He knew the risks of sharing his faith with others in his homeland of Iraq but felt led to do so anyway. So he witnessed to his extended family. Following radical teachings of Islam, family members killed Muhammad.

Muhammad's widow sent Muhammad's friend "Joseph" an e-mail after the martyrdom of her husband. She wrote:

"I have bad news. Muhammad is dead. Our family killed him for sharing his new faith in Jesus Christ. I miss him dearly. Muhammad left me two important things: my son and our Bible. I'll never forget why he died. He died for Jesus. I believe Jesus will help me. Tell the people [other Christians] to pray for me."

Muhammad's widow and son are now being supported by VOM's Families of Martyrs fund. This is perhaps VOM's most important work: reaching out to families who have been victims of severe persecution and martyrdom. Each week we learn about new cases that need our support.

Would you like to help VOM expand this critical work? We invite you to follow the link below to learn more about VOM's Families of Martyrs fund and to make a contribution. Your support will provide for the immediate needs of our persecuted family members.

» Help expand VOM's Families of Martyrs fund

Thank you for your prayers and support for those persecuted for the cause of Christ. Please feel free to share this e-mail with your Christian friends and family.

So I must ask you....why does this happen? Is Islam is a religion of peace? Why is it not unusual for family members to kill a member who converts to Christianity?

VOM = Voice Of the Martyrs

VOM tries to give help to to families who have been victims of severe persecution and martyrdom.

If you come to the USA and you want to stand on the sidewalk and give information about Islam to people...It's your business...no one will attack you in anyway....but what is I come to your country? Can I stand on the sidewalk and give information about Jesus and try to convince people to become Christians?

we replayed:

1-Thanks for your confession. So that’s why the US soldiers went to Iraq to force Moslems to convert to Christianity. In the other hand Islam (peace) spread by it self with out any weapon. You know why???

Holy Quran [9:33] It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Deen of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

[34] O ye who believe! There are indeed many among the priests and anchorites, who in falsehood devour the substance of men and hinder (them) from the Way of Allah. And there are those who bury gold and silver and spend it not in the Way of Allah: announce unto them a most grievous penalty.

With all you media and your propaganda, weapons, money, terror. You will never ever stop the Light of God. Islam is undestructible . The Crusader came to America they succeeded to destroy the Indian pagans. Where are they now? They have been executed. Where did you get the Africans? They slave them forcing them to convert to Christianity. Until now The Crusades try to commit the evil. Why not because your bible says: Luke 6:27-36
[27] "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. [29] If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. [30] Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. [31] Do to others as you would have them do to you.

I don’t know who is your enemy? But my first enemy is SETAN… Holy Quran [2:208] O ye who believe! Enter into Islam (peace) whole-heartedly; and follow not the footsteps of the Evil(shetan) One; for he is to you an avowed enemy.
I can see that the Christians love SETAN. (If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also). You are turning your cheeks to the SETAN.>>> This is special. I will go to show you something accurate.

Holy Quran [60:8] Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
[9] Allah only forbids you, with regard to those who fight you for (your) Faith, and drive you out, of your homes, and support (others) in driving you out, from turning to them (for friendship and protection). It is such as turn to them (in these circumstances), that do wrong

Holy Quran[9:8] Their intention is to extinguish Allah's Light (by blowing) with their mouths: but Allah will complete (the revelation of) His Light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

2- You heard violence in Iraq??? Who made this violence??? Why??? We crated this violence?

They went to (spiritual war wages)? (To force Moslems to convert to Christianity). Is this peace to you??? Radical Christian Missionaries in Iraq:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owCXbDVTLRE

Holy Quran [2:256] Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

To force the Moslems to convert to christianty or by deceiving them? He died for Jesus or for his ignorance??
Holy Quran [54] O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him, lowly with the Believers, mighty against the Rejecters, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

[55] Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers, those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

Actually I admit that we Moslems most of us we don’t know a bout our own Deen . We haven’t started yet. This is our destiny. God giving us the opportunity, but we are weak. We are divided. You know the reasons of course! .

3- Do you know what the meaning of Islam?? 1-SLM = Submission 2- SALAM = peace SLM+SALAM= ISLAM. So Peace requires submission to God. This is the religion of Jesus, Mosa , Ibrahim and the all prophets.

4- Why is it not unusual for family members to kill a member who converts to Christianity?

Holy Quran [5:54] O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him, lowly with the Believers, mighty against the Rejecters, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the Grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

[55] Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers, those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

Holy Quran [3:19] The religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account.

[20] So if they dispute with thee, say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.

You need to know the context for why they kill him? It could be for the treason? First you have to ask them why they do not protect him, if they have the power and the control. It seems to me they don’t care about his life. They don’t care about his faith. They wanted to make mischief in the earth.

Holy Quran [2:11] When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!"
[12] Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.
[13] When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.
[14] When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you we (were) only jesting."

5- If you come to the USA and you want to stand on the sidewalk and give information about Islam to people...It's your business...no one will attack you in anyway....but what is I come to your country? Can I stand on the sidewalk and give information about Jesus and try to convince people to become Christians?

First can you come with logic, wisdom, intellectual level, beautiful preaching, good way, and evidences, proof????

You don’t have the evaluators to convince us. So you have to use force and hate. As you can see the crusades deceived the people by their false teachings.

**FAKE** 6 millions Muslims convert to Christianity a year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoW99znq-UQ

Just quick examples from your book about Peace:

CLV Lk 19:27 `However, these, my enemies, who are not willing for me to reign over them--lead them here and slay them in front of me.'"

Exodus 32:
28And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

Deuteronomy 13
1If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Deuteronomy 17
1Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
2If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

Finally :
Of course there are more than that, but I don’t want to be heavy on you. I pray to Allah my lord and your lord and the lord and savior of Jesus.
'I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.' (John 20: 17).

(5:72] They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Al-Masih the son of Maryam." But said Al-Masih: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah, Allah will forbid him the Garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help
Back to top Go down
http://readmythenameofallah.spaces.live.com/

skype chat room ( tuff qestion againts islam +answer ^_*)
Page 1 of 1