Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself

Go down 
+19
(ayesha)
ib91
Lord Energy
fatimarizvi786
Abdullah50
Baiggg
celerity21
ridzvidz
hellboy77
druidboy
raindrops
mo23
Zulfiqar07
Topi
saleha.khan
ash
Admin
Peace Within
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace Within

Peace Within

Tell us about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:17 pm

Tell us about yourself: your aspirations, the thing that make you unique, your favorite color. Go for it.

Note: Do not post anything not related to 'introducing yourself' and 'welcoming the newcomer'. Please let keep this thread relatively easy page through so people can get to know each other. Thanks! Much appreciated! Smile

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:10 pm

I'm a guy in his mid teens and i love gathering knowledge (no, not school work ok? school work is for the nerds lolz) on a variety of subjects and i like to deliberate upon my thoughts, ideas and life in general. Wut bout u, Mulciber?
Back to top Go down
https://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
ash

ash

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Hi! =)

I'm Ayesha, but you guys can call me Ash. Anywho, i just turned 14. Hmm... My favorite "passtime" would have to be reading [pathetic, i know, hehe]. I love picking up a good book and getting lost in another reality. I also love sports, the internet, hanging out with friends, etc. Basically, i'll do anything and not complain, as long as i can wrap my mind around hat makes me unique is... uh... this one is a toughie. *thinks about it for a while*. You know, i don't really know, haha. I'm friendly [but do not trust easily], i love music, i love sports, i hate stereotypes, etc. OOO, I KNOW! The thing about me that is unique is that i will laugh at anything, even if it's not funny. If someone says "ash, don't laugh", i can't help but to burst out laughing. My favorite color is blue. I also like red, black, and orange. I think i talk too much, and I don't think there is anything more to add. bounce
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:08 am

Hey Ayesha!

Don't left out! You knew me, well since I was small, we just never talked! Smile Hehe. Ayesha, the guy above you who posted--yeah the guy with the funny avatar, the guy's name is Saad. He's the coolest guy you'll meet on the forum, hehe well until we get more members! Just jk! jk! But welcome! Smile If you can bring all your friends. I know the website doesn't look beautiful right now, but we're going to step up in a few months time. We've got one of the best forum designers working on a 'Mosque/Islam' Theme for this websit. So inshallah things will look a little bit....well brighter! Ayesha also invite your Christian friends, Hindu friends, whoever! Smile Everyone's welcome Smile. See you around! We'll tak tomorrow...I gotta get sleep Sad...Once again welcome Smile. And tell your brothers to post on our forums!

Mulciber Ilus

P.S. If you have any questions about Islam...haha....actually we'll do that stuff lar when we get an ample number of people on our site Smile...Allah hafiz!
Back to top Go down
saleha.khan

saleha.khan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi! Very Happy

Well my name is Saleha..people either call me SAleha or SalEEha or Sal (but ew please not sally). My favorite colors are red and black. This websites really pretty..and you know even though it would make it look a bit more spooky i think they shold have it red instead of the blue..but anyhoo. Mr. Mulciber you stole my picture..you are not Yoda and you will never be. You are Padme..im sorry, you have to accept it. I am Yoda..very fiesty eh? Wink lol i am soo gunna end up ruining your guys' site..and Saad could you BE more uncreative with your name? Who names themself "Admin"...even Kaali Daas is better. Or Minky..but no dont put up Minkys pic on here..not a good idea. XD Though i do like your picture..a bit violent but cute. Now how do i get a pic of my own?

-Me Smile
Back to top Go down
saleha.khan

saleha.khan

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:08 pm

oh yay i got a piccy! Very Happy its not exactly what i told you Mulci but interesting huh? Smile so whats your favorite color? Razz

-Moi
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Assalamulaykum

I'm Romi Topi....which means Roman Hat....explanations later....
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Assalamulaykum

lol...noooo Admin....

Rapping is Haraam! Besides that this is an introduction section...

Admin I'm being very serious here... rapping is Haraam... and show how I'm rapping, in my opinion its not rapping...its normal language...?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Errr... no topihead, rappin is not haram. Maybe what rapping is associated with is haram, but rapping itself, is certainly not haram.
Back to top Go down
Zulfiqar07

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:46 pm

lo;l rightly put Admin.

Salam everyone

I am a guy who likes to have a sense of purpose. And thats why we have taken upon the task of having this site. I like to think logically and always try to see beyond what things appear to be. I am a pretty open minded person and am willing to discuss anything when it comes to religion and life and ... etc. I am no islamic scholar but I would love to help clear up some common misconceptions abt Islam. When it comes to what I like doing,it could range anywhere from reading, especially articles on the net, any thing that i can get a hold of - to sports, to computer games ... anyways enough said abt me.

What abt all the rest of u?
Post something!!
Back to top Go down
mo23

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Alsalamu Alaikum. My name is Muhanned EL HAJ. I come from Sudan but I was born in Saudi Arabia. My favorite color is blue. My favoirte Sudanese dish is black eyed peas and lentils, as well as some fried eggs with cheese. I'm going to be online more often and I hope to see more messages popping up. Maasalama.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Zulfiqar07 wrote:
...and always try to see beyond what things appear to be...

Deep... dont let it make u paranoid though lolz
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Assalamulaykum

Welcome mo23... We hope to you come more often...and participate in our discussions, debates, and Polls...
Back to top Go down
raindrops

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:21 pm

ASA

Hi guys...I joined this forum because I think its really important to know about Islam and why we follow it. A lot of ppl today take it for granted and dont really take the time to understand it, but InshAllah this site will help fix that. Hmm. I'm kinda shy but i talk a lottttt once you get to know me. I like to read and just chill with friends and my favorite colors are red and black. That's basically it Very Happy

Last edited by raindrops on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Assalamulaykum

Welcome...I hope you have fun & you also call some of your friends to join in...

Hope you have a grand time here...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:01 pm

^ Topi head, whn did take the job of welcoming everyone upon urself? lolz
Back to top Go down
druidboy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:10 pm

hey sup i'm henry. i joined this forum because a good friend of mine inspired the notion and because i believe it is important to understand other people in regards of ethnicity, opinion, religion etc. i believe that tolerance is key to world peace, and with tolerance everyone in the world can get along better. so i'm an extremely tolerant person and quite liberal in many views. i have seen the misconceptions of Islam from my fellow peers at school, and hopefully on this forum i will be able to understand Islam better and clear up some misconceptions my peers have. i think music is great, and with music we can make a world a better place. yes...corny... but i play piano so music is quite a part of me. being a former expat draws attention, so explaining and understanding is easy for me. ok guys cya around.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:54 am

druidboy wrote:
hey sup i'm henry. i joined this forum because a good friend of mine inspired the notion and because i believe it is important to understand other people in regards of ethnicity, opinion, religion etc. i believe that tolerance is key to world peace, and with tolerance everyone in the world can get along better. so i'm an extremely tolerant person and quite liberal in many views. i have seen the misconceptions of Islam from my fellow peers at school, and hopefully on this forum i will be able to understand Islam better and clear up some misconceptions my peers have. i think music is great, and with music we can make a world a better place. yes...corny... but i play piano so music is quite a part of me. being a former expat draws attention, so explaining and understanding is easy for me. ok guys cya around.

Hey Henry!

This is 'Moose'! Haha, great to see you on the forums. Thanks for joining man! Smile Last night I was just down. I thought no one was joining. But you've really made my day. You're the second Christian for joining this website! I just wish we could get more. Thanks Henry! I'll be seeing you around. By the way I'm getting Nadim to join too. Guys Henry now lives in California, but used to live here in Ras Tunura. I'll be seeing you around Henry! God Bless!

Mulciber Ilus
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:50 pm

druidboy wrote:

Appreciate you joining the forums Henry. Oh btw, thought ur name wuz interesting haha. It's hard to find people today who arent ignorant and just dont buy into whatever they're told... same with people who are open minded and liberal. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
hellboy77

hellboy77

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi, i am Khaled.
Its interesting what this site will become, i can't wait until it becomes very big and popular.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:34 pm

hellboy77 wrote:
Hi, i am Khaled.
Its interesting what this site will become, i can't wait until it becomes very big and popular.

Hellboy, welcome! By the way did you know they're making a Hellboy 2 movie?
Back to top Go down
Zulfiqar07

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:04 pm

Indeed, khaled. Its nice to have u here!
Back to top Go down
ridzvidz

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Aoa

i am rida...yea most ppl call me riDDa or REEda...i remember once my friend was liek when i first met u i thougth u liekd to read alot becuz ur name is Reeda lolz but yea my fav color is green...i LOVE green. haha nywayz this site seems interesting and yes moose i will try to post more stuff lolz nywayz cya in school guyz
-ridz
Back to top Go down
celerity21

celerity21

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Last edited by celerity21 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baiggg

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:33 pm

Salaam! Aoa, Hey, Hi, Yo! (making sure no one feels left out! Razz )

Wow this is an amazing forum! Such a worthy cause...I myself was inspired to join this when my friends informed me about this in school. I would like to thank the creators of this for thinking of such a wonderful idea.
I am a 16 year old pakistani student living abroad in the USA. I go to high school in houston. Even though I may live far away I am still intrested on expanding my awareness of such topics. My favorite colors are blue and black. As I probably will not have much knowledge about the topics discusssed I am hoping to use this as a sort of learning experience. Anyways, great job on the forum guys and i wish the best of luck. MashAllah
Tc..AH, Good bye, peace! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Faith of Freedom Community :: New Members-
Jump to: