Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Degree

Degree

World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Empty
PostSubject: World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?   World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:31 pm

They say that you should always look at your past if you want to better your future. I was thinking, why did the Palestinian and Israeli crisis come about? If you take a look at history, and take a close look you can see that the Israelis, especially the the secret service of the Jews at the time (which I forget), brought many Jews into the drawn off areas for the Jews. They illegally brought in thousands of jews, just to fight a war against the Arabs to make a 'home' for themselves. I've seen how Israel looks, and how the rocks and plainless land covers the area - I would never want to go there. What do you guys think? Ever since Hitler pushed the Jews out, they had to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?   World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm

Salaam,

Well almost. Truth is the Mos'ad Aliyah Bet, the secret service you were reffering to did everything they could to establish a 'home land'. There's a famous book called Exodus by Leon Uris. It's unbiased, yet written by a Jew. Frankly people feel that this is the most historically authentic book on the movement of Jews to Palestine.Israel. It's an incredible novel, and well read over the world. Yes World War II, did cause these huge movements to Israel. However, people already had it in mind that a day would come where everyone would return to the'home land' Israel. It has after all, been a 2000 year war.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
adnan2850

PostSubject: Re: World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?   World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:58 am

sounds interesting, maybe I'll read this over the summer
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?   World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:55 pm

adnan2850 wrote:
sounds interesting, maybe I'll read this over the summer

I found it to be quite the reading--totally unbiased, simply the truth. But beware, Uris did string together severals bit of history together, to make everything short enough to compile a novel.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?   World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War 2: The start of the Middle East crisis?
Page 1 of 1