Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Presidential Elections

Go down 
+9
Degree
The Instant Classic
Abdullah50
adnan2850
hellboy77
jonescomplete
Topi
Admin
Peace Within
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace Within

Peace Within

U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:36 pm

hellboy77 wrote:
Thats true Bush did liberate Iraq, but he used all the wrong methods.
We need a new president that can repair all the damage Bush has done, including the damage to the American image.

I think it would be good to have the first black man elected, and i agree with the above statement that Obama seems to have the most experience in this field.

Ditto that hellboy Wink

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
adnan2850

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Peace Within wrote:
adnan2850 wrote:
google Ron Paul, he may be on to something What a Face Idea

We all know Ron Paul is a conservative. What more is there about him? He's just another lobbyist.

Mulciber Ilus

watch this and you'll see. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8
Smile
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Assalamulaykum

Are you joking... Obama threatened U.S.'s only real ally on the War on Terrorism.

Why don't the people tell him to show some respect to other nations, other than directly and indirectly saying that if he is elected he will station troops in Pakistan.
The Pakistani government has said already many times, they don't need any assistance whatsoever in the troubled regions, and they want to resolve the issue their way.

Isn't this a violation of a country's sovereignty?
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:18 am

I don't think the government is doing that good of a job in Pakistan with all the suicide attacks in Pakistan lately, especially taking Bhutto's life.

Obama stated that if there was a terror attack brewing in northern Pakistan and Musharaff didn't agree to take action, he would intervene and take action with the US troops.

To be honest as a Pakistani, I would feel safer if the US army was protecting me from all these suicide bombers.

And in all reality, Al Qaeda is saying every other day that they will bomb the States, but then what is a real threat?
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:26 am

The Instant Classic wrote:
I don't think the government is doing that good of a job in Pakistan with all the suicide attacks in Pakistan lately, especially taking Bhutto's life.

Obama stated that if there was a terror attack brewing in northern Pakistan and Musharaff didn't agree to take action, he would intervene and take action with the US troops.

To be honest as a Pakistani, I would feel safer if the US army was protecting me from all these suicide bombers.

And in all reality, Al Qaeda is saying every other day that they will bomb the States, but then what is a real threat?

B-I-N-G-O!

Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Peace Within wrote:

B-I-N-G-O!

Assalamulaykum

Bingo for what?

Well, if NATO and the Northern Alliance (Tajikistanis, and Uzbekistanis) can't even quell the Taliban/ Al Qaeda in Qandahar (Kandahar), Kabul province, and Badakshan, they should not criticize Pakistani efforts. If anything, Pakistan has caught the most terrorists and then gave them to the Americans, so they can be locked up in Guantanamo Bay. Also, people now say that Musharraf killed Benazir. People say that someone from her own party killed her. What we do know is that she was WARNED not to go, for there was a threat towards her, yet she still went.

Please don't tell me she was great and all that. She was a secularist...and she was very corrupt. It is even said she stole money from countries in the EU. Not only that, her husband is popularly known as Mr. 10 %. However she didn't, derserve that kind of an attack, and obviously the assasination was unislamic, and needs to be denounced.

The NATO forces and the Northern Alliance needs to recognize it's failures in the region other than blaming others, such as saying "that country isn't doing enough." Ummmm...Pakistan is not the richest country in the world you know, and also Pakistan was forced into the fight. Remember that Musharraf was "threatened to be blown back into to stone age" if he said no, to participate in the War on Terrorism. Finally how could Musharraf say no to set up Pakistani forces in FATA. Obviously that would be contradicting Pakistan to even join the war in the first place.

Now on Topic:
Well now the Preliminary voting begins in New Hampshire. Who is going to win this round for the Democratic and Republican parties?

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Pakistan has done well on its part but recently with all the suicide attacks, no one is safe in Pakistan.

My predictions for New Hampshire are Obama and McCain.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:12 pm

Pakistan has done well on its part but recently with all the suicide attacks, no one is safe in Pakistan.

My predictions for New Hampshire are Obama and McCain.

Salaam Classic,

I'm not too sure about Obama or McCain. Can you tell me a little bit about what Obama or McCain has in store for the Middle East? As much as I've heard, people tell me the news doesn't sound pretty. Then again, not a lot of people know much about Obama or McCain. They're fairly new within the political arena.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:44 pm

Obama is surging in the polls as of now. He's beating Hillary by double figures. McCain beat Bush in 2000 at New Hampshire so that's an indication and the polls have him in first. Obama has experience but he's not one of those ancient guys. McCain is 2 and has been in Congress since Dinosaurs were existent lol
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 am

Obama is surging in the polls as of now.
He's beating Hillary by double figures. McCain beat Bush in 2000 at New
Hampshire so that's an indication and the polls have him in first.
Obama has experience but he's not one of those ancient guys. McCain is
2 and has been in Congress since Dinosaurs were existent lol

Quote :

McCain is 2 and has been in Congress since Dinosaurs were existent lol

McCainasaorus! Haha shows how much I know about politics Razz

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:18 am

You posted thrice Razz McCain is 72.
And Hillary and McCain won in NH. Obama was very close to Hillary, so I was basically correct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 pm

You posted thrice Razz McCain is 72.
And Hillary and McCain won in NH. Obama was very close to Hillary, so I was basically correct Very Happy

Salaam Classic!

So where are the elections going to go from here? Give us all the details. The secretary of my school was jumping up and down cause Obama didn't win, haha.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 pm

The next primary is next week on tuesday in Michigan. Then the week after that its Nevada and South Caorlina for Republicans, the following weeek South Carolina for Democrats. The week after that florida...i think. February 5tyh is super dooper tuesday...22 states vote on that day, can't remmeber them all right now lol.
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Assalamulaykum

Ah, yes...

Again, even if McCain wins to be the Republican candidate, everyone one knows that the American public are going to vote Liberal, whether it is Obama or if it is Hillary.

Obama did make some scathing remarks, while Hillary is well "who knows."
Though the word "liberal" sounds disturbing and dirty. Secularists...though I remember from reading somewhere that Obama came from a religious backround. This indeed, is a paradox!

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:44 pm

I'm pretty sure McCain won't win the nomination. Unless he does something major. I think Huckabee, Giuliani (Jew-Liani), or Romney will win it. But that's just my opinion. I'm hoping Ron Paul can pull off a miracle because his middle east or foreign policy is the best. He says that the terrorists don't attack because America is just free. He says they ahev asome motivation. And for them to have motivation, the AMericans must be giving them a reason to hate them. He thinks the mid east policy is screwed up (Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Syria, etc).
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Assalamulaykum,

Wow you pretty much exposed it, however America thinks it can fix it's reputation in the Islamic World, by supporting Muslim dominant Kosovo gaining independence from Christian Orthodox Serbia. Or atleast this is what some politicians and speculators think.

I'm not sure how Syria is messed up it just has a Dictatorship, thats pretty much it. I think you forgot Lebanon in the list, but anyways...Ah-hem...

Back to the point:

Still, The Liberals will win because everyone knows the most famous catchphrase "We want out boys back!". Since this is one of the points the Liberals support, the liberals will win... I'm 99.9% sure they will...its too obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:38 am

Romney wins Michigan....Democrats didn't really have a primary there...South Carolina next!
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Watch Obama win South Carolina. There's a huge African American population in South Carolina.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:40 am

Hillary wins Nevada for Democrats. McCain wins South Carolina and Romeny wins Nevada for Republicans. Next week it is the Democratic primary in South Carloina. On Feb. 5, 22 states vote so it should be a big day.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 pm

I think you meant, McCain wins Michigan....my secretary seemed down today! But Obama was still within the upper delegates!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Nah, McCain lost Michigan to Romney.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:09 pm

*Sigh*...there looks like no one's pro-middle east whose running for presidency. So sad.

Peace Within
Sad
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Assalamulaykum,

Why should they?

All they want is the Oil!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 am

I guess the best foreign policy is Ron Paul's. But all the Democrats will evacuate troops from Iraq. Hillary and Obama want to di it over a time period and repsonsibly, but Edwards wants to evacuate them all at once. Either way the troops will be leaving if a Democrat is elected president.
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 am

Assalamulaykum,

I've also heard that Fred Thompson, has left the "Presidential" race. It also turns out that he was a Republican too. So the democratic party will win this year. Though, whos winning so far? Hillary or Obama?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Presidential Elections
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Politics :: The U.S. and it's Implications-
Jump to: