Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Presidential Elections

Go down 
+9
Degree
The Instant Classic
Abdullah50
adnan2850
hellboy77
jonescomplete
Topi
Admin
Peace Within
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Topi

Topi

U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Assalamulaykum,

Well put, though going back to Abdallah's post about the proposed "Peace" plan, well, the age of Nationalism is over! That was Kemal's era!

People need to realize that you shouldn't be proud of just being a "German" or an "Arab" or a "Balochi."

Going perfectly with Isaach's post, the Muslim world is in a serious situation. "Muslims" are not united and are in a disarray.

Instead all the Muslims should unite...

Just like Karl Marx wrote his Communist Manisfesto in 1848 "Workers of the World Unite..."

Perhaps there should be an Islamic decree or something similiar about "Muslims of the World Unite..."

Inshallah the time will come...

Back to the Point:

Ofcourse they will only hear want they want to hear, because they are paranoid.

Hence, in other words they would like to listen to: PROPAGANDA!

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:25 pm

I wouldn't mind if there were American soldiers in northern Pakistan. Honestly, I'd feel safer from suicide bombers. Though Musharraf recently said that he won't allow any foreign troops into his country.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:46 pm

I would have to say the same, but notice how the Pakistanis are making efforts. Especially Peace TV. As we speak they're broadcasting their message about how suicide bombing will not solve anything. We're against violence and condemn it. I have realized if American forces come into Northern Pakistan, you can expect suicide bombs like nothing else!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:12 pm

Assalamulaykum,

The Instant Classic wrote:
I wouldn't mind if there were American soldiers in northern Pakistan. Honestly, I'd feel safer from suicide bombers. Though Musharraf recently said that he won't allow any foreign troops into his country.

It would not help, it would only make the situation a thousand times worse.

Firstly, some Presidential candidates are proposing to some how "secure" Pakistani Nukes.

---> This is a huge violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

Secondly if American troops came in the general public would simply hate that.

---> People would get paranoid of CIA agents in the region.

---> Only more hostilites would be created between USA and Pakistan.

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:27 am

Romi Topi wrote:
Assalamulaykum,

It would not help, it would only make the situation a thousand times worse.

Firstly, some Presidential candidates are proposing to some how "secure" Pakistani Nukes.

---> This is a huge violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

Secondly if American troops came in the general public would simply hate that.

---> People would get paranoid of CIA agents in the region.

---> Only more hostilites would be created between USA and Pakistan.

Allah Hafiz

Assalamulaikum,

I'll agree with Romi Topi here,

Sometimes I'll admit we need help. As Muslims we cannot survive without humanity. Every person makes up the human race, mashallah. But you have to understand classic, why does the U.S. want to come into every state in the Middle East and Asia? They don't feel secure as a country over seas from where all the action is taking place. It's a bit like the imperialistic views they had back in the 1930s and 1940s.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Anyway, Obama wins in a landslide in SC,,,55% to Hillary's 27%.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Yeah of course he won. I think we better get used to Obama. The Black popolation are going to vote him in. Where are we up next? Any indeas Instant Classic?

Peace Within

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Both parties will have voters on Jan. 29th in Florida, and from there it is Super Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Both parties will have voters on Jan. 29th in Florida, and from there it is Super Tuesday.

Ohh yesss! The big sha-bangggg!

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Assalaimulaykum,

Yes February 5th is the big day.
Back to top Go down
Degree

Degree

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Romi Topi wrote:
Assalaimulaykum,

Yes February 5th is the big day.

My bet....John Edwards....
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:52 am

McCain wins Florida (57 delegates)...Giuliani will drop out and edorse McCain...

Hillary won Florida but it means nothing. Obama got endorsed by Ted Kennedy aka Bro of JFK and by Carloine Kennedy aka daughter of JFK.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:27 pm

February 5....Can you feel the tension Instant Classic????

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:37 pm

I can feel it for sure lol.

Sort of Breaking News, the AP is reporting that John Edwards is set to drop out fo the race...That making it a clear Obama vs. Hillary race. Though if Edwards endorses Obama, and maybe wants to be a running mate for VP with him, that would get Obama most of Edwards' votes which is a big boost for sure.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Yeah I heard about that,

School secretary was telling me that if he does dorp out Obama might get all of his votes. Poor Edwards, this is his second time trying to get into office. He's the youngest of all. I guess the general population still want to see some gray hair before they vote him in. What worries me is McCain. He looks really uptight when he speaks. Is that just because of his age, or does he have some hidden agenda on his mind?

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Assalamulaykum,

yes...
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Yes what?
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:37 am

Here's two records...

In the month of January, Barack Obama fund raised 32 million dollars for his campagin...a record

Rudy Giuliani used 49 million dollars in his campagin, he got one delegate, and ended up quitting and ednsoring McCain....a new record...and you wonder why the economy is screwed up...49 million dollars for NOTHING...wow lol
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Assalamulaykum,

lol...thats a lot of money...

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:55 am

Here's two records...

In the month of January, Barack Obama fund raised 32 million dollars for his campagin...a record

Rudy Giuliani used 49 million dollars in his campagin, he got one delegate, and ended up quitting and ednsoring McCain....a new record...and you wonder why the economy is screwed up...49 million dollars for NOTHING...wow lol

49 million dollars for no gain whatsoever does make a difference to economy. So you're right.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Topi

Topi

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Assalamulaykum,

TODAY is the big day, the super-duper Tuesday. I think Obama will win to be th Democrat candidate, while McCain will win to be the Republican one.

Allah Hafiz
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:13 pm

Yep, going to be a big day. But let's remember this, it's not who wins the most states that will eb the winner today, but who gets more delegates. I don't think there will be a Democratic front runner after today, I think the delegates will be split pretty fairly. There's still a lot of states to go after today. As for the Republican side, John McCain will be the front runner. McCain is really flip floppy...he almost ran for vice president with the DEMOCRATS last time around, so forget him.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:34 am

In a nutshell, this is what happened.

Democrats:

Illinois: Obama

Oklahoma: Clinton

Arkansas: Clinton

Tennessee: Clinton

Georgia: Obama

Massachusetts: Clinton

New York: Clinton

Arizona: Clinton

California: Clinton

Alaska: Obama

Delaware: Obama

New Jersey: Clinton

North Dakota: Obama

Utah: Obama

Kansas: Obama

Connecticut: Obama

Minnesota: Obama

Colorado: Obama

Missouri: Obama

New Mexico is still too closee to call. Obama won more states but hillary won the more important stes. Pundits speculate the delegate count is pretty even.

Republican:

Illinois: McCain

Massachusetts: Romney

Connecticut: McCain

New Jersey: McCain

Arkansas: Huckabee

West Virginia: Huckabee

Delaware: McCain

Minnesota: Romney

Montana: Romney

Missouri: McCain

Alabama: Huckabee

New York: McCain

Utah: Romney

Oklahoma: McCain

Georgia: Huckabee

Arizona: McCain

North Dakota: Romney

Tennessee: Huckabee

California: McCain

Colorado: Romney

Alaska is still too close to call. McCain comes out the front runner.

A good day for politics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:03 am

Breaking News: Romney drops out of the race...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Presidential Elections
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Politics :: The U.S. and it's Implications-
Jump to: