Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 U.S. Presidential Elections

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 29

PostSubject: U.S. Presidential Elections   Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:43 am

The election ballots are being dropped in as we speak. Who will rise as President for the year 2008? Lets just hope it's not someone who has his intent bent on drowning the Middle East with war. There have been a few times when some of these guys have left a side note for Muslims. The only presidential candidate that has appealed the most to the Muslims is Hilary Clinton. Contrary to common belief, Barack Obama was never a Muslim. I've heard Muslims cheering for him, but I always tell him he's not the way to go. Also we tend to like him because he "Black". We know that the dark man will feel some sympathy for his fellow "Brown man" in the Middle East, but that's not true at all. A few months back, Barack Obama gave this statement, from this credible source:

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will," Obama said.

-Barack Obama

This shows how Mr. Obama is 'immature when it comes to international affairs' (Hilary Clinton). Though I think we all know he didn't mean it. He just said it to gain favor during the elections. I'm going for Hilary. As much as I remember, Bill Clinton was really someone who did something for the Middle East. Americans like Bill Clinton can never be forgotten. Anyone catch anything from other candidates on how they are willing to solve the 'Middle East Crisis'?

Mulciber Ilus


Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2007-12-31
Location : I dunno |(_o)/

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Man.... i personally think the US should go bak to their isolationism policy that they had earlier... they're just kinda... mssing things up even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Salaams,

There are some people who believe in the idea of Neo-Conservatism. Therefore people think they can shape the world to their liking...

Neo-Cons ---> People who believe they can change the world by America's millitary power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2007-12-31
Location : I dunno |(_o)/

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:04 pm



lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:13 pm

Assalamulaykum

I don't exactly get what you're trying to say Admin... but I think You're talking about the Neo-Cons? No?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonescomplete



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:12 am

wow u fraking retard
conmen....
conservatives are the moral ones.
the only reason your taught that conservatives are the "bad guys" is because you just dont like the war in Iraq.
i still dont see why though. it comes as no pain to you. the insurgency would prolly hunt ur butt down just because you wear western clothing.

is there really any other reason you dont like conservatives?
i mean according to islam, if you moved to the states you should become conservative. against abortion, against gay rights....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:27 am

jonescomplete wrote:
wow u fraking retard
conmen....
conservatives are the moral ones.
the only reason your taught that conservatives are the "bad guys" is because you just dont like the war in Iraq.
i still dont see why though. it comes as no pain to you. the insurgency would prolly hunt ur butt down just because you wear western clothing.

is there really any other reason you dont like conservatives?
i mean according to islam, if you moved to the states you should become conservative. against abortion, against gay rights....

Assalamulaykum

Do you even know what Neo-Conservatism means? LOL!

The base word "Neo" means "new" or "modified" or "recent" and also "revived"

--->From "Random House Webster's Dictionary"

Therefore the true meaning is "New-Conservatism"

There people have created a new word. There is a difference between Neo-Conservatism and Conservatism!

1. Conservatism: The movement to crush Liberal movements and activites.

2. Neo-Conservatism: The belief that people can change the world by America's Military power.



I'm a conservatist, not a neo-conservatist!

Almost all Muslims are conservatists

I'm aganist gays...Its haraam to be gay...Thats Common knowledge!

Ummm...No we are not taught conservatists are bad...It is only Extremists and extreme Liberals & Liberals in general who promote Haraam or unIslamic things/ideas...lol...sigh... They are the "bad guys", the good guys are the "conservatists."

The people who like the Iraq war are Neo-Cons not Conservatists....

There is nothing with wrong "Western Clothes" Its only the "Tight Blue Jeans/pants, Miniskirts and clothes that don't properly cover your body" and the current fashion your Women do on the catwalk...
In Islam what you wear must only has to be Modest and Decent, and must cover your body completely. There is nothing wrong in wearing a Polo shirt or T-shirts or pants that are not tight and covers your body completely. However if you leave the buttons unbuttoned so people can see your chest hair...there you go, thats Haraam, because thats undecent. You have to be decent in you apparrel! Nor can you have bad symbols or words on clothes!

Though I prefer my traditional clothes, much more...for in my opinion "they are somewhat more decent" but then again...there is nothing wrong in Western clothing except if its "NOT DECENT"


All Muslims are aganist Abortion, and Gay people...

In Islam you are only allowed to "abort" if the Mother and doctors know knowingly that if she gives birth she will die...thats the only case. For the Mother can take care of herself, after the ordeal, but the baby can't...Otherwise killing a baby whether in the womb or outside the womb IS PROHIBITED! ITS CONSIDERED MURDER!


Some words you have used are profane and you have been "Reported".

This type of language will not be tolerated!


Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2007-12-31
Location : I dunno |(_o)/

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm

BOTH OF YOU, JONES AND MUJE, BAK TO TOPIC!!! STOP SPAMMING!!! IF I SEE ANY MORE SPAMMING FROM EITHER OF YOU, YOU GET A TWO DAY BAN, K?

THIS NEO CON THING IS OFF TOPIC, CREATE A NEW THREAD IF YOU DON'T MIND, K?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Assalamulaykum

I have been on topic Admin... I answered him for he proposed misconceptions which needed right away attention...

Back on topic:

Alright, it seems Barack Obama is hurting himself on the elections for threatening a smaller country, eventhough the country is an ally on the War on Terrorism... I ask is this fair?

Besides that its a known fact that he has been denounced for his comments... not only by the general public but also by other Candidates...like Hillary Clinton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellboy77

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Another interesting thing i would like to add about the U.S Presidential Elections. Is how the fate of the world is decided by the people of one country. I personally think the U.S foreign policy is way too aggressive and impatient. Here is an interesting article worth reading.
Hahah i warn you however that is is very long, and can be a bit boring. So i recommend you just scan through it.

http://www.ecclectica.ca/issues/2003/1/baker.asp

But wow lol, i'm going off topic. About the elections i am not too optimistic about them as all the candidates are trying to impress the Israel Lobby. hahaha here is another link, for an article on Al Jazeera about the Election power of the Israel Lobby.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/71B0C3D9-B04C-4717-88D8-33FBE1F1533A.htm

I look forward to reading about what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2007-12-31
Location : I dunno |(_o)/

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:34 am

Barack Obama's promises of what he'll do after he wins the elections freaks me out. He has stated here his plans for the Foreign Policy:

  • Bringing a responsible end to the war in Iraq and refocusing on the broader region.
  • Building the first truly 21st century military and showing wisdom in how we deploy it.
  • Marshalling a global effort to secure, destroy, and stop the spread of weapons of mass destruction.

A "responsible end" to the current situation in Iraq... wow how broad a goal... This guy clearly doesn't want the troops out and look, he wants to refocus on the broader region and this quite possibly may call for more troops. The second goal seems rather... savage. Sounds like Hitler to be honest. The third goal sounds like a crazy mission to go and wreak havoc in more countries. Honestly, this guy's goals are... very very scary. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://faithoffreedom.forumotion.com
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Barack Obama's promises of what he'll do after he wins the elections freaks me out. He has stated here his plans for the Foreign Policy:

  • Bringing a responsible end to the war in Iraq and refocusing on the broader region.
  • Building the first truly 21st century military and showing wisdom in how we deploy it.
  • Marshalling a global effort to secure, destroy, and stop the spread of weapons of mass destruction.

A "responsible end" to the current situation in Iraq... wow how broad a goal... This guy clearly doesn't want the troops out and look, he wants to refocus on the broader region and this quite possibly may call for more troops. The second goal seems rather... savage. Sounds like Hitler to be honest. The third goal sounds like a crazy mission to go and wreak havoc in more countries. Honestly, this guy's goals are... very very scary. Lolz.

Patriotism--that's something that we can't do anything about. I just hope Barack Obama sees that at least that the Muslims are not the ones he should be worrying about, but the indigenous/tribal people who lack the education (they can't get a hold of nuclear weapons). One might argue this. As long as every country has nuclear weapons, then everyone will be afraid of war. That way no one will use their weapons. As much as I know, everyone wants to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:38 am

Assalamulaykum

Obviously, the most noticible part was the "Nationalism." We will have to wait and see... However I heard Barack Obama won in the state of Iowa, so we will just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jonescomplete



Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:02 pm

nonnonono romi xD
i meant the picture that was posted that said
CONsevatist governMENt
i wasn't referring to neo conservatism
srry bout bringing that about just wanted to clear it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adnan2850



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:55 pm

google Ron Paul, he may be on to something What a Face Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:52 pm

adnan2850 wrote:
google Ron Paul, he may be on to something What a Face Idea

We all know Ron Paul is a conservative. What more is there about him? He's just another lobbyist.

Mulciber Ilus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topi

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:17 pm

Assalamulaykum

Jones, I will be honest with you, the conservatist picture is actually very random...like whats up with the chinese symbols...??? I don't understand what the whole picture means... Its probably some random political cartoon of some sort...

Though I have one important question, whether Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama wins...what difference would it make, they are both in the democratic party. The outcomes won't be that different? Right?

Though, does Hillary Clinton even have different policies? If so, what are they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdullah50



Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Did anybody forget about the republicans. Seriously how is it possible to think that the United States of America will elect a woman or a black man for president? of all these generations do you think that the US will even bother about the democrats right now? Think for a minute and its pretty much the same thing as last elections in the end the Republicans will gain some form of popularity and turn the story again. Its my belief but I'm accepting comments as well ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:03 pm

Abdullah50 wrote:
Did anybody forget about the republicans. Seriously how is it possible to think that the United States of America will elect a woman or a black man for president? of all these generations do you think that the US will even bother about the democrats? Think for a minute and its pretty much the same thing as last elections in the end the Republicans will gain some form of popularity and turn the story again. Its my belief but I'm accepting comments as well ;P

Abdullah50, believe it or not, after this election--I have a strong feeling this might determine the world's fate for the next 100 years. People aren't saying much, but some thing is about to happen, and I know for a fact that this is it. This isn't an election just for the Americans, it's an election for the world.

Mulciber Ilus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abdullah50



Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:58 pm

I actually trust you about this point but there's one thing I'm concerned about: Its that the fact that almost of the nominated people are all hiding some kind of "evil" or a destructive purpose in their heads, especially hilary and obama.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellboy77

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:36 am

Mulciber Ilus wrote:
Abdullah50, believe it or not, after this election--I have a strong feeling this might determine the world's fate for the next 100 years. People aren't saying much, but some thing is about to happen, and I know for a fact that this is it. This isn't an election just for the Americans, it's an election for the world.




I hope this election doesn't decide the world's fate for the next 100 years. This would mean that the US will have to remain the only superpower for the next 100 years, and as long this is true, the US will remain to act without fear of consequences.

The problem is which country given that amount of power would be better than the US?

[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Instant Classic



Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:24 pm

Hillary is a liar and changes her ideas every two debates. She attacks other canddiates unessecarily. I also don't see how her being President is change...It would mean for 6-7 terms we would have a Bush or a Clinton in office. She even planted people in her crowd once to ask her the questions she only wanted to ask. The Republicans are all idiots.

Obama is the best candidate for the USA. He's inspiring. He's highly educated with many accolades. Everyone is picking up on him and he's gaining popularity by the second. He surprisingly won the Iowa Caucuz, Hillary got 3rd, while Edwards got 2nd. He is ahead in the polls right now for the New Hampshire primaries. As for the attacking Al Qaeda, that makes sense. If Musharaff won't take action, which he probably will take action, and the USA is in another terror attack threat, sending in US troops is fine. Al Qaeda are not muslims by any means, they are terrorists who think they're doing something for Islam, but in reality they're idiots. Going to hell fa sho.

That's my two cents, oh and Go Obama Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Instant Classic



Posts : 33
Join date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Abdullah50 wrote:
I actually trust you about this point but there's one thing I'm concerned about: Its that the fact that almost of the nominated people are all hiding some kind of "evil" or a destructive purpose in their heads, especially hilary and obama.

Oh, didn't quite see this. Are you crazy? You clearly don't know what's going on. No one's hiding anything evil, Bush was terrible, but in all reality he didn't have that agenda to send in troops to Iraq when he was first campaiging Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Within

avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2007-12-31
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:19 pm

The Instant Classic wrote:
Abdullah50 wrote:
I actually trust you about this point but there's one thing I'm concerned about: Its that the fact that almost of the nominated people are all hiding some kind of "evil" or a destructive purpose in their heads, especially hilary and obama.

Oh, didn't quite see this. Are you crazy? You clearly don't know what's going on. No one's hiding anything evil, Bush was terrible, but in all reality he didn't have that agenda to send in troops to Iraq when he was first campaiging Laughing

That's only the truth. Bush did liberate Iraq from Sadaam Hussein, no one can ever deny that, and this has essentially freed the Iraqi people, but where to start building? When I see destroyed nations, I think Obama's the best humanatarian. He comes from Kenya so he's seen the atrocities that litter this world. We all just have to wait and see. Everyone watch the news on the 8th. New Hamsphire's decision is closing in, this might be it.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hellboy77

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Thats true Bush did liberate Iraq, but he used all the wrong methods.
We need a new president that can repair all the damage Bush has done, including the damage to the American image.

I think it would be good to have the first black man elected, and i agree with the above statement that Obama seems to have the most experience in this field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   

Back to top Go down
 
U.S. Presidential Elections
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Trump admitted that he is a supporter of direct presidential elections
» Wisconsin Elections Commission Receives Two Presidential Election Recount Petitions
» The Presidential Inauguration, Brought to You by the Few, the Wealthy
» Kenya declares holiday for Obama
» Eastleigh Election .....who will win.?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Politics :: The U.S. and it's Implications-
Jump to: