Faith of Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith of Freedom

An invitation to all races, color, and system of thought, where Islam is the agenda: from politics to family life.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.S. Presidential Elections

Go down 
+9
Degree
The Instant Classic
Abdullah50
adnan2850
hellboy77
jonescomplete
Topi
Admin
Peace Within
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic

U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:23 am

Wow! Since Super Tuesday, Obama has won EIGHT states in a row.
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:44 am

Hillary tried blaming Obama for xeroxing other quotes from candidates. Hilarious! She'll do anything to win now.
Back to top Go down
adnan2850

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:00 am

seems like obama is barely ahead. big elections coming up in PA, lets see who wins...
Back to top Go down
Peace Within

Peace Within

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 pm

adnan2850 wrote:
seems like obama is barely ahead. big elections coming up in PA, lets see who wins...

FOX recently compiled videos of Obama's pastor who was damning America in the videos. Obama had to condemn his pastor for his critical views. I mean OUCH! Hilary will do anything to win the race. I think it's important to keep a clear head during times like these, but Adnan, I couldn't agree with you more. Lets wait and see what the tide has to bring in.

Peace Within
Back to top Go down
Abdullah50

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Did you hear the news about Obama's passport files being breached? I saw it on CNN but I think the Link I currently have doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
raindrops

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S. Presidential Elections   U.S. Presidential Elections - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.S. Presidential Elections
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faith of Freedom :: Politics :: The U.S. and it's Implications-
Jump to: